Sports massage not only helps you recover faster from injuries – it can also help prevent them in the first place.
Whether you are an amateur or a professional, you will benefit from sports massage to help you:
- Improve performance
- Prepare you for your sport
- Recover faster from major exertion, such as a sporting event
- Reduce pain in muscles after a hard training session at the gym
- Prevent injuries
- Identify any issues such as recurring injuries
Sports massage in Shropshire
I can help not only with sports massage but also with everything you need to prepare yourself and your body for sport, including:
- Remedial exercise and strength training
- Sports nutrition advice
- Overall health appraisals
For more than 10 years I have been offering sports massage and rehabilitation programmes incorporating exercise to clients in the Shrewsbury and Shropshire area.
See my Testimonials page for recommendations from people I have treated.
I work with professional and amateur sports people at all levels, including:
- Mountain bikers and cyclists
- Tennis players
- Rugby players
- MMA Fighters
- Judo players
- Moto cross riders
We start with an initial consultation at my relaxed and modern clinic in Shrewsbury, where I take the time to get to know you and understand your injury. This assessment usually takes 60 minutes, and it’s absolutely necessary to make sure you get the right treatment.
Then we’ll draw up a treatment plan and your goals together, and start with your first treatment.